Friday 15 March 2013

Frankie job swaps for the week

Post by Apprentice Community Safety Advisor Francesca Martinelli:

This past week I have been shadowing our Internship Co-ordinator in Human Resources, Gina Marks, finding out more and assisting her in her role.
During my time with Gina I have been given the very important job of helping to organise The Apprentice Conference.
The tasks this included are: typing out all of the name badges, putting the attendees into groups and typing out a register, but I have also been put in charge of ‘The Apprentice Showcase’.
This is where apprentices get an even bigger chance to shine by performing the speeches we have prepared to 90 people!
We all have our own topics that we wish to discuss, providing what the topic is I have now put us each in a suitable order.
The most notable thing was getting a call from Dan Sims in Corporate Communications asking if I could be interviewed by Real Radio North West!
Never one to pass up a publicity opportunity, or indeed disappoint my public, I said yes!  The interview was played on the breakfast show on Real Radio on Thursday, March 14.
I am really enjoying my time in HR and I feel really important making decisions and organising things.  Thank you to Gina for showing me the ropes.



No comments: